Short Notice Inviting Tender (for Event Management)
Government of Bihar
(A Registered Society Under Bihar Government)
Short Notice Inviting Tender
(For Event Management)
It has been decided by the Govt. of Bihar to organize a Global Summit of Pravasi Biharis (NRBs) in the period from 17th to 19th of February, 2012. Inaugural ceremony and related programmes will be performed on 17th February, 2012 in S.K. Memorial Hall, North Gandhi maidan, Patna while all the sessions on the following two days, i.e. 18th and 19th February, 2012 will take place in Hotel Maurya.
Sealed tenders, in this regard, with full description of complete jobs/works to be furnished and provided, are invited from reputed private Event Management organizers on competitive open tender basis for the entire three day’s Summit (17 – 19 February, 2012) through this Short Notice Tender in the form of Technical and Financial Proposals, from willing and eligible Event Managers/Event Management Organizers of established reputation in the sphere of such activities. The main items of works/jobs with contents of Technical proposal and Scope of work can be visited at the website of Bihar Foundation www.biharfoundation.in and can be downloaded therefrom.
Terms and Conditions:
- Complete descriptions in context of the Scope of Works with item-wise specifications and rates, will be furnished on plain papers duly signed on all pages with a request letter from the Tenderers addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Bihar Foundation, Patna in a sealed envelope, mentioning ‘Technical Bid’ on it, including item-wise specifications & rates together with self attested photocopies of Registration certificate/PAN/VAT No./Income Tax clearance certificate. The financial bid will contain item-wise total costing together with the mention of cumulative total costing inclusive of all taxes, what so ever and will be in a another separate envelope mentioning ‘Financial Bid’ on it.
- A Bank Draft of rupees 10,000 (Ten) thousands, as a token of security money, must be accompanied with each tender in the ‘Technical Bid’ envelop. The Bank Draft will be in favour of ‘Chief Executive Officer, Bihar Foundation’ payable at Patna.
- Tenderers should furnish, along with their applications, photocopies (duly signed) of certificate/certificates of previous experiences of major events covered by them.
- Completed Tender Forms (Technical & Financial Bids) must reach the office of the Chief Executive Officer, Bihar Foundation, Patna, 6th Floor, Indira Bhawan, R.C.S. Path (near Hartali Mor), Patna – 800001 on or before 23rd January, 2012 through Post/ Courier, and in no case in person, latest by 3.00 P.M.
- Sealed Tenders will be opened on the same day, i.e. on 23rd January, 2012 in the office of the Principal Secretary, Industries-cum-Chief Executive Officer, Bihar Foundation, 2nd Floor, Vikas Bhawan (New Secretariat), Patna at 4.00 P.M. In this context, envelop containing Technical Bid will be first opened and as part of technical proposal the bidders will be expected to place their concept of proposal through a 3D presentation.
- All rights for accepting/rejecting any tender/tenders shall lie reserved with the Principal Secretary, Department of Industries-cum-Chief Executive Officer, Bihar Foundation (the Competent Authority in this regard), whose decision shall be final.