Tamper-proof matric certificates in two hours

PATNA: Principal secretary, education department, Anjani Kumar Singh on Saturday inaugurated four newly-constructed computerized certificate distribution counters and two counters to lodge complaints under the Right to Public Services Act on the premises of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB).

Singh described opening of the centres as an important step and said the applicants would now get class X mark-sheets and certificates immediately. He said that earlier, the applicants had to wait for several days to get their certificates and mark-sheets. The system would bring transparency and no one would be able to tamper with the certificates, Singh said and added that the applicants can now lodge complaints at any of the two counters under the Right to Public Services Act in the event of delay in getting their certificates.

BSEB chairman Rajmani Prasad Singh said the applicants would now get their certificates and mark-sheets within two hours. Earlier, the applicants had to wait for seven to 15 days for getting their certificates, he said and added that the counters would start functioning from Monday.

He said that only those students who passed the matriculation examination in 2006 or later would get their certificates from the counters. Officials are trying to make this service online so that students can get their certificates without coming to the BSEB office. Efforts are also on to provide the certificates and mark-sheets of earlier period too, he added.


  1. Hari Kishore PanditJuly 29, 2012 at 12:07 pm · Reply

    Hi Sir,

    I have passed board exam in 1996, unfortunately I lost, 10th & 12 th certificate, please guide me how will get new certificate. It is urgent now for government job. I have copy of these document. please suggest me.

    Hari Kishore Pandit

  2. I have passed board exam in 1996,but till now i have not get a original certificate from BSEB,Patna.It is urgent now for goverment job. Please suggest me.


    • Dear Manojji,
      You should contact BSEB with all relevant documents and an application forwarded by the school which you attended during matriculation.
      BSEB people are the right authority to contact and get direction in this regard.

      Satyajit N. Singh

  3. hi sir
    I have passed board exam in 1997,sir unfortunately i have lost my matric marksheet .it very urgent requirement of marksheet. Please suggest me.


  4. plz send me a copy of matriculation certificate roll.no.370 code 9224

Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>